SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The n00bmasta is making strong points. ISX's suit would only be...

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    The n00bmasta is making strong points. ISX's suit would only be material to ASX if it had the potential to impact ASX's share price. I can't see that it has that potential.

What is extraordinary to me is that the pro-ISX posters are becoming increasingly feverish in their assertions about corruption at the heart of the ASX board and increasingly confident that those assertions are self-evidently true. Guys, this is pure fantasy. Not knowing what the cause of the suspension is, I can't be sure whether ISX will win their suit, but if they do win, the company will be taken out of suspension. Talk of eternal dividend streams for ISX shareholders funded by damages from ASX, is lunacy.

Those shareholders who can still make an intelligent assessment might want to look at the tenor of the posts on this thread and others. Are you really comfortable with being on the same side of the argument as perennial trolls like Green Hornet, HCuser and Soarus? Their crude invective reflects their inability to put together any sort of cogent argument; they embarrass themselves and all ISX shareholders.

The behaviour you upvote is the behaviour you accept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.