SIT 0.00% 0.2¢ site group international limited

ACCC vs Site, page-5

1. 4,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6744

"It’s all fluff and no substance in that announcement - there are no details of the alleged systematic breaches."

Well I hope you're right, because we could be in deep trouble if we lose the case. The ACCC are hardly likely to list all the "systemic breaches" in a media release.

Yes their expert witness was dismissed & they changed their statement of claim, however we don't know how many expert witnesses they have or exactly what the statement of claim is.

If you look at the post by Thorium on Nov 27th you'll see that judgement went against us.

Also former CEO Ian Cook settled out of Court with the ACCC. As the ACCC instigated this action you'd assume the settlement satisfied their effort.

If the ACCC's claim that "Around 98% of those 5,500 consumers failed to complete any part of the course they were enrolled in, and around 86% never even logged in to their online course" is true, and I'd assume those numbers are readily available & can be substantiated, then I know which side of the argument I'd prefer to be on.

What is also on the line here, is Site Skills Group had their license renewal revoked. The court issued a stay to enable them to keep trading until the outcome of this ACCC case. As far as I can tell this would only affect their Australian operations not their more profitable International operations.

Like most investors, I have no legal training, don't even know the official charges, so have no way of knowing which way the case will go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10126500 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19153853 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.