SIT 0.00% 0.2¢ site group international limited

Why would you link a media release by the company attempting to...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Why would you link a media release by the company attempting to prosecute them? It’s going to be biased by nature and attempt to influence people’s perception.

You don’t spend heaps of time and money on legal fees for a statement of claim to adjust it. That indicates to me it’s not going as well as the ACCC would have expected.

The judgement linked by Thorium has no bearing on the likely outcome of this case. I understand why they made an application - RTO wasn’t renewed and therefore deemed ‘not a fit and proper person’ to run a RTO by the same organisation who didn’t renew their application. Bit of circular logic to that one.... It’s inherently unfair and they lost that one on a technicality.

90%+ of cases are settled.. Ian Cook probably couldn’t be bothered fighting this anymore and wanted to put an end to it so he could move on with his life.

You can look at the opposite side - SIT recognised a receivable from DET and ‘remain confident in their position’. If you were to only consider it from SIT’s point of view, you might consider the case frivolous.

Last edited by Cyph: 05/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9848285 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16351629 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.