SIT 0.00% 0.2¢ site group international limited

I trust what you're saying, but is there a way I can find the...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I trust what you're saying, but is there a way I can find the information about the AAT case being put on hold? I've looked on the AAT website with no luck.

I know of legitimate training providers that had a RTO status prior to all these cancellations who have just thrown in the towel on being RTO compliant and now rely purely on individual paying clients for their business (they are clients I work on). It seems the government has created so much of a hassle to get a RTO status these days that they have also killed off the legitimate businesses from having a RTO status too.

If Site's international training providers are funded on private business/citizens, what makes you say the Australian education business provided no value? Is it purely due to what the ACCC, etc. have released?

I am personally wary of what I read from the ACCC and in the media. Do you think a journalist is going to report on Site having a good defence against the ACCC, or the ACCC having a weak argument? That doesn't generate clicks. Everything reported in the media is going to have a bias to generating outrage, etc.

All of the ACCC stuff are promotional releases and the ASQA is no different. Look at this fluff piece, they are claiming that PP provided no evidence to prove something is false when the burden of proof lays with the ASQA to prove what they are claiming - https://www.asqa.gov.au/news-events/news/asqa-cancels-registration-productivity-partners-pty-ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11240000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21201629 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.