TLS 1.08% $3.66 telstra group limited

bonzaboy,Finally, Optus has admitted what we all knew.. That the...

1. 507 Posts.
    bonzaboy,

Finally, Optus has admitted what we all knew.. That the NBN will not be viable without Telstra and all its networks..

It is incredible that even with the "Rolls Royce" version of the NBN, Optus will not or cannot bring anything to the table..

Optus still wants the Government to confiscate Telstra's network/s, to enable them to continue piggybacking off Telstra's hard earned money.. I assume, that this also applies to all the other so called competitors, that have remained silent to date..

Wake up ACCC, this is not competition, when you need the incumbents money to compete against them..

What is a bigger joke.. Optus has disclosed that even with a new beaut FTTP, under the BEST case business scenario we will be paying much more than we are paying now.. Senator Conroy will not be happy with this revelation..

How can this be so, where are the competitive forces at work?? The public will have no choice, they will forced into the FTTP.. As under the Optus Vision, there will be no competing networks.. Well done Rudd CO & Graham Samuels..

Can any one tell me where the sense is in all this??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
-0.040(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.71 $3.72 $3.66 $34.07M 9.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 950149 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 303241 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.