Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-2

1. 11,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I like that word 'sustainable energy: because neither solar nor wind fit in that category.

"There simply is no reason for nation states to mandate the phasing out of ICE technology, if it was not for the threat of man made climate change" - Incorrect. That is an assumption. There can be numerous reason for this.

Man MADE climate change is NOT settled.

Not write it like you are an authority that I will blindly nod my head in agreeance.

Electrification of the fleet WILL NOT save the world. In fact if you replaced all the cars today, CO2 would increase.

Cars DONOT reduce the amount of CO2 in the air. Neither does build a billion charge points for the car, concrete, plastic (ergo fossil fuel), running electric wires to these charge point.

Despite 'green' energy being developed , it can't even bridge the gap for demand growth, let alone future demand is all cars electrified.

Tech is simply not there & running blindly into this is folly.

Elon creating a new shin ...please....If he was going to save the planet these cars would use half the precious resources they do, be more efficient.

Using MORE resources to dothe same thing is not progress.

Co2 is still being made at ever increase levels & manufacturing of electrict cars plus 2 to 3 years worth MORE co2 into the air that a corresponding ICE......You ar eonly exasperating the problem not reducing it.

Your game plan is flawed.

FYI - I'm invested in electrification.

Research has uncovered untruths/ matters that don't tally.

If you are so inclined you should start chasing rabbits down the warren to see how deep it goes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.