Look madam, I am not going to list any stocks on this thread, as...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Look madam, I am not going to list any stocks on this thread, as I already know that they do not fit your investment style nor philosophy.

You are right, I am not giving investment advice and while I hold my own convictions on certain stocks, I am not trying to talk others into investing in them.

I only mentioned a number of stocks I had investments in in the very first post on this thread, as I wanted to do the right thing and declare an interest, even though this is a political rather than an investment thread (you are damned if you do and damned if you don't).

As a general observation, any investment in the renewable energy and EV space is high risk in nature, as the industry is on a rapid growth trajectory and there are on-going dramatic developments in wind, solar and battery technology. Picking winners is not an easy feat, nor is it for the faint hearted.

I am sure you asked this question, as you like to gloat and you will be aware of the current slump in EV material prices. In case you wonder, yes, I am hurting - derive from that as much childish joy as you like.

However, growing exponentially in a new industry, there are bound to be periods of extreme over and undersupply.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.