Acon you have a lot of assumptions in what you have written. The...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Acon you have a lot of assumptions in what you have written. The main one that I think your saying everyone will be able to own the solar or wind generators. What if on average they cannot. What if it becomes for a host of reasons the norm that they at best can only have them on their roof for a agreed supply. I think you have not thought about all the ways money people will eventually make as much money as they can from the system of power supply.
    Your only hope is your point about cleaner. Currently its deemed cleaner what is being done, and with all we currently know it will be. But once again your also not looking at history. Because in many cases over time things turn out to be similar in different ways. Yes I know you will be saying how, its just not possible, we know so much today we are so much more advanced in our understanding of things. Yet this was also said each and every time in the past as well.
    I love solar, not a fan of wind. But I am not silly enough to say that its even remotely perfect as it is today, equally I am not silly enough to say its better for the earth. Time I am prepared to say will answer that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.