Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-31120

1. 11,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    More rubbish from you.

The warning is more than 2000 years old and has nothing to do with carbon dioxide.

The Bible provides a powerful metaphor in Matthew 7:24-27that teaches us about the importance of a solid foundation:

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”1234

Matthew 7:24-27
    • According to 2 sources
    In Matthew 7:24-27, Jesus tells the parable of two builders – one wise and one foolish. The wise man builds his house upon a rock while the fool erects his dwelling on sand. When storms come (representing life’s trials), the house on sand collapses while the one built on solid rock remains firm.
    But everyone who hears these words of mine and doesn’t act on them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, the rivers rose, the winds blew and pounded that house, and it collapsed. It collapsed with a great crash, (Matthew 7:24-27).
    Last edited by nippy: 18/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.