Lib/Lab govts state and federal establish the rules for...

1. 9,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512

Lib/Lab govts state and federal establish the rules for exporting our resources, ie govts manage the Rape of Australia, which is executed by mostly foreign-owned corporations.

as a citizen of the Commonwealth of Australia i authorize you to make value judgments about the fairness of any arrangement for exporting resources according to any criteria you choose.

inevitably some of these criteria will be political.

if that means govt ministers or senior public servants become accountable for the way they manage the Rape of Australia, bring it on.

oh, i've forgotten the name of the WA-based energy company whose board Alexander Downer joined after his long stint as foreign minister during which time Australia bugged the Timor Leste cabinet room as Australia and one of the poorest nations on Earth negotiated a treaty for gas resources in the Timor Gap.

I regard Managing the Rape of Australia as Lib/Lab have done for years as a crime against the Commonwealth.

how is it that federal govt revenue from tertiary education fees is greater than from foreign oil and gas companies operating under the PRRT, when Australia is one of the biggest LNG exporters in the world.

isn't someone accountable for outsourcing profit making from finite Australian resources to foreign-owned companies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.