Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-35

1. 10,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    When I read the rubbish you have just written, I get very upset I also view what you and others are saying as criminal and would result in the demise of life as we know it if fossil fuel usage was to stop.
    I follow the historical scientific evidence, solar space and other universal elements that control weather and climate.
    Earth has always gone through warming and cooler periods based on changes in our Sun.
    The earth should already be in a ice age, but that has been slowed down due to fossil fuel usage and burn offs by Humane beings, in fact the earth is cooler than normal, based on the averages over a 10,000 year or 100,000 year periods.
    We humans need to keep the planet warm so there is enough time to develop better space travel and ways to survive radiation and gamer rays, or its game over for the humane race.
    What you suggest will cause a ice age that would wipe most of us out, rather than the current slow cooling, not the false hoods of a warming based on just a few hundred years out of 4.54 billion years.
    1. Natural Warming and Cooling Phases of the Earth - Climate ...

https://sites.google.com/site/welovetheearth224/home/natural-warming...
      Scientists believe that the Earth goes through periods of natural cooling and heating and the theory of global warming and o -zone depletion may be just a natural cycle that the earth is going...
      Expert Says the Earth is Actually Cooling | Science Times

Climate myths: It's been far warmer in the past, what's ...

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11647-climate-myths-its-been...
      • Mass Extinctions
      • Inundated Cities
      • Thermal Insulation
      • After this deep freeze, there were several “hothouse earth” periods when the temperature exceeded those we experience today. The warmest was probably the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum(PETM), which peaked about 55 million years ago. Global temperatures during this event may have warmed by 5°C to 8°C within a few thousand years, with the Arctic Ocean reaching a subtropical 23°C. Mass extinctions resulted. The warming, which lasted 200,000 years, was caused by the release of massive amounts of …

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.