Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-36053

1. 12,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    What a conundrum for the greenies

So the greenies don't have to look it up ")

conundrum
    /kəˈnʌndrəm/
    noun
    a confusing and difficult problem or question.

Tree bark in the world’s forests absorbs the greenhouse gas methane, my colleagues and I have demonstrated for the first time on a global scale – a discovery that could have big implications for tackling climate change.

As trees photosynthesise, their leaves take up carbon dioxide (CO₂ and lock it away as biomass in their trunks and branches providing a long-term store of carbon. But now, our large-scale study proves that there’s another way that trees absorb greenhouse gases – so forests can provide even more climate benefits than previously thought.

Methane has contributed about a third of the observed climate warming since preindustrial times. Concentrations of methane in the atmosphere have been rising rapidly for the best part of two decades.

Greenies solution - cut down the forrests for wind farms & solar panels..

Hey wait a minute - what does a greenie do now???

Destroy the biodiversity & mine the planet for all its resources, or let nature take care of it ...as it has for eternity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.