Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-36152

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi birdm--------------A top post, my friend, ----part yours, my bolding italics -
    ' Without hydrogen, Labor’s renewables-only transition is left looking for
    a reliable long-term fuel that can firm the grid when wind and solar fail to produce. Grid-scale batteries will get you only so far.'

GAS-------------------- PEP11 must be approved (off the coast on Newcastle - some 27/9 klms offshore 1 drill where gas is seeping from the sea bed !!!!!!!!) . It is now near 500 days since the Court ruled against Scumo --- who stopped the progress. It is GAS NOT OIL ??????
    Yet Albo, Bowen, King all state-- ' We need gas to transit to (unreliable) Renewables and 'net 0'.
    Has since approved offshore exploration - NSW QLD VIC ????? Why not PEP11 ?????

Many scream - We need GAS as a shortage looms on the East Coast of OZ..................

The PM also has approved:- (a foreign project ???)

disallowed/politics/federal/the-50-billion-gas-deal-australia-hopes-will-keep-china-quiet-20240531-p5jidz.html

• SEEMSTHE P.M. MAY HAVE TURNED HIS BACK ON
    • -A100% AUSTRALIAN PROJECT -COSTING TAX PAYERS $0
    • -WITHPOTENTIAL- IF SUCCESSFUL
    • -TOSOLVE A LOOMING GAS PROBLEM
    • -POSSIBLEINCOME for TAXPAYERS.
    • -ASSISTin getting to NET ‘0’ TARGET

Now ------- the act of a hypocrite 100% :-

The No. 1 habitual protestor ‘Stop PEP 11’ andcurrent Parliamentarian The Hon (?)Zali Steggall OAM (?), in my honest opinion should not be in Parliament.

After rereading the ABC News article again, in fact a few times as I could not believe it. I am quite astounded re these statements, regarding Zali Steggall.
    How can she continue to promote a protest against PEP 11 ? --- To me a ‘A hide thicker than a rhinoceros’

Said to have taken a 0k+ donation from a Coal Baron(coal??????) for her Campaign to join Parliament (?) Appears the donation was split to fit under the allowed $ donation cap (,800??)to avoid detection ?? My opinion was it an act of - 'Deliberate Deception
    You do not believe this – see ABC News site below.

Are some Politicians beyond their own LAWS/REGULATIONS ?

• 1 Did Zali Steggall not disclose the donations because her or Office staff believed they were below the threshold? B.S.
    • 2 A review found Ms Steggall received one cheque worth over 0,000. (Near 0,000 I believe)
    • 3 Totally no excuse , in view of her previous occupation as a Barrister ! 2008 admitted toNSW Bar, practicing in Commercial Law -apart from other areas. She must be a total ?????

One should consider she would have some sense of the donation limit -especially as the subject has had much publicity!

Quote -‘The integrity crusading MP didn’t declare the donation for almost two

years, an audit of her campaign financing has found’
    -
    It seems an insult to all law abiding Politicians and the -MOST IMPORTANTLY- 'The general public.'

The ABC report:-

Zali Steggall defends donations from wealthy family with links to coal industry - ABC News

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.