Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-36527

1. 28,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Chris Martz, in His Own Words

By Chris Martz

I am 21-years-old.

And, nobody upsets climate alarmists as much as I do. .

The climate Nancy Boys are desperate to shut me down. I am a threat to their grift.

• They see I have reach.
    • They see my posts are having influence on younger generations, especially mine.
    • They see my messaging is effective and theirs is not.

And, I am now Enemy #1 and it’s solely because I’m young, have reach and am a skilled debater.

Their “green” energy scam underpins a Marxist policy agenda, and in order for it to be successful in measure, it requires little pushback and the youth to blindly go along with it by keeping them alarmed about the state of the climate.

But, I am in their way.

It doesn’t take a Ph.D. to see that these individuals are vehemently anti-capitalist in ideology, and by controlling our energy and food supply in the name of “saving the planet,” that they can successfully steal money from taxpayers, launder it through government research programs and enrich themselves, decimating the middle class.

I put science ahead of activism, and I do my best to uphold scientific integrity and call out “experts” who put politics before science because they claim it “hurts the cause” for action to be scientifically and factually correct.

I tear apart their catastrophizing rhetoric with empirical data on a daily basis, and I do it swiftly.

And, I leave the doomers speechless.

They cannot refute my rebuttals point-by-point. They cannot point out where I am wrong. They know I’m [usually] right [I’ll admit when I’m wrong].

And, since their ideas suck moose nutz and can’t win on a level playing field, the only thing they can do is engage in the pissing contest of cancel culture through personal attacks, smear campaigns and trying to get me kicked out of college.

And, these grown ass men haven’t been successful.

And, I just sit here and I think how much of a loser you have to be to be this upset over a college kid.

I have power over them, and it’s glorious to see.

(16) Chris Martz on X: "I am 21-years-old. And, nobody upsets climate alarmists as much as I do. . The climate Nancy Boys are desperate to shut me down. I am a threat to their grift. • They see I have reach. • They see my posts are having influence on younger generations, especially" / X

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.