If you are only looking at an 'average drive...You don't need a...

1. 12,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    If you are only looking at an 'average drive...You don't need a subsidised TESLA..you need a golf cart.

Average drivers CAN drive EV's, ev's cant meet above average driver needs.

Energy companies no longer want your solar during the say, just want your solar power at night...(the government has legislated for rent control), they need to legislate for minimum *(unsubsidised solar)..they do it for the big guy, even when theay re NOT producing...all coin paid by the tax payer.

You cant see that you are being shafted...like I said you swollow the coolaide (ET AL) & NEVER ask a question..

How many ICE cars have you owned that have gone up in flames?? I've had 20/30 in my lifetime (& one's I have serviced ..not a problem.

Insurance premiums rising....when a EV goes up in flames & destroys 140 cars & a multistorey car park, along with the displacement of hundreds of people, which insurance company covers the damage?

How any claims before you are uninsurable.

You only need a 9mm handdrill to cause unprecedented havoc by drilling intothe floor of one of these ticking time bombs to get thermal runaway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.