let me see the 2 fires in 2023...one the battery had been...

1. 5,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Most ev are now doing over 300km....hope this helps

The estimates of 2011 average distance reflect recent evidence on commuting from home to a
    place of work at a range of spatial classifications or locality. The main interest is in
    understanding the patterns and average commuting distances under current land use and
    availability of transport infrastructure.
    • On a place of residence basis, Australia’s average commuting distance was 15.6 km.
    • The average commuting distances for the rest of the state are generally higher than the
    corresponding metropolitan areas.
    • The larger capital cities had relatively long commutes—Sydney’s average was 15.0 km,
    Melbourne’s was 14.6 km, and Brisbane’s was 14.9 km, Perth’s was 14.9 km and Adelaide’s was
    12.4 km. Smaller capital cities’ average commuting distance was shorter—Hobart’s was 11.5 km,
    Darwin was 12.3 km and the ACT was 11.5 km—reflecting the smaller urban footprint.
    • The average commuting distance of residents of the major cities can be grouped into four
    ranges:
    o 9–12 km: Townsville, Cairns, Launceston, Albury–Wodonga, Toowoomba and Canberra–
    Queanbeyan.
    o 12–14 km: Bendigo, Darwin, Adelaide, Ballarat, Hobart
    o 14–15 km: Melbourne, Brisbane, Geelong, Perth, Sydney
    o 15–20 km: Newcastle-Maitland, Gold Coast–Tweed Heads, Sunshine Coast, Mackay and
    Wollongong.
    • Average commuting distance by four BITRE regional classifications varied widely. Commuting
    distances in Coastal Significant Urban Areas (SUAs) above 30,000 was 14.1 km and in Coastal
    SUAs with 10,000-30,000 population it was 16.5 km. Coastal country regions had a significantly
    higher average of 25.8 km, whilst Remote regions had an average of 31.2 km.
    let me see the 2 fires in 2023...one the battery had been stupidly detached from the vehicle, was it yours?....the other one had a fairly significant object...a towball and bracket from a truck i think smash into the underside....up to that how many ?
    rest easy mudguts...ev fires are very rare

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.