Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-38272

1. 15,426 Posts.
    Hi Zipper
    I am unsure exactly what is being asked exactly. But I hope my take on it helps.

Once water has evaporated convection, advection and condensation play the major role on disbursement.

Most WV convection returns to earth in days / week. Sometimes breaches into the stratosphere occur such as from the result of extreme turbulence / uplift. i.e volcanos, big storms jet stream.

The most efficient Cloud formation nuclei's are essentially electrically charged molecules or atom. Neutral charged nuclei rely on pure chance collision. Charged ions ATTRACT Water vapor and the rain drop is formed.

Electrostatic atmospheric forcing (cloud seeding) is the new breakthrough in science. It is environmentally friendly with no chemical injection into the atmosphere. It is the most efficient means of cloud seeding.

The Earth receives the energy via external sources such as cosmic rays (most efficient) at penetrating into the troposphere and then the secondary action of UV ionising ozone which makes it way to the troposphere to assist in the cloud seeding.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.