the cornfields are much less and getting less and less. They are...

1. 86,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    the cornfields are much less and getting less and less. They are going to other crops. Corn needs too much water and it's just not here now.

A LOT has changed from the 90's - I get that all the time in conversations from locals.

This is my 5th winter coming (I think). October is my favourite month. All the Octobers have been glorious.
    This one has begun - I'm told - like the old days. And haven't had one for years.

It's moody, surly, threatening, grumpy. Cloud, dark clouds, bit of rain so far - not very cool (except this morning) - but, in a couple of days - a long run of rain predicted

so much for my blue skies, waiting hopefully for the first frosts which bring, beautiful days, it brings out the chefs - first frosts and the chefs wake from their summer slumber and think ------------ 'real food'

well, pffffffffffffft - I don't know what they will think of this surly moody looking situation atm - cold this morning - but, it's only one day - then, back to warm and rain and clouds

no idea if it's signalling a different winter or not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.