Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-581

1. 29,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3356/3356125-f13dc1063acd5f9097ed65a18ceacc05.jpg
    Well Poet Pincher,

Renewables are cheap and getting cheaper?
    But fail to provide a source of power that comes anywhere near the levels to replace today’s consumption rates required.
    Still produce high levels of toxicity in the production process and recycling process.

Then you blame ff’s for wars?
    I agree that people have used fuel resources as a tool for their wars but I struggle to see how you can blame wars on an inanimate object?

MMCC kills people?
    That would be cyclones, flooding, bushfires and such?

So the reduction in numbers/intensity of cyclones over the last 30 odd years and reductions in bushfires have been due to MMCO2? Isn’t that a weird concept or do you have an explanation that a sceptical person can grasp?

Perhaps you could take a giant leap of faith into reality as those giant leaps of faith into what is almost possible/almost true keep falling short, so far?

If you want to show me just the information on increased cyclonic activity/strength over the last 30 years, not predictions but statistical analysis of the last 30 years.
    I’ll not question your posts for the rest of the month.

C’Mon beliefs are free but facts need to be proven/provable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.