What a load of rubbish! Very kiddy type language and thought...

1. 12,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    What a load of rubbish! Very kiddy type language and thought process.

Nuclear not viable in Oz? Pray tell us why? All it will take is for a change in the law enabling us to go nuclear. OK - so if you are a LWNJ I guess that will make sense - "NAH, no nuclear in this country"! Is that another Religious belief?

Re volcanoes? You are laughing when you should be crying. Did I say anyone could do anything about them? And that is the point overlooked by the AGW Religious adherents. It is not just volcanoes but a myriad other things that no one can really do anything about.

Marshes? Forget permafrosts. The existing ones emit methane in huge quantities. Do some homework on the potency of methane - again nothing much can be done about them.

So IF, and that is a big IF, GHG does impact on CC then it is a given that it will happen regardless of what mankind does. Get used to it or - maybe hold prayer vigils??????

The other thing we could do is to stop wasting money on trying to stop the unstoppable and spend that money on ADAPTING to the unstoppable.

BUT - I get the feeling adherents of AGW Religion will go on their merry way trying to stop ze unstoppable. Good luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.