Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-6508

1. 12,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    LOL! Flaming? That is your forte! Just have a look at the number of your posts subject to flaming and baiting. You are all about deflection, abuse, flaming, baiting, inability to answer a simple question based on your own claims, etc etc etc.

Excuses - let me put this to you again. You are the one who raised it - no one else and you are the only one who can answer it - IF it has any basis in fact. Suspect your inability to answer it says it does not have a basis in fact.

So, let us start again, shall we. Can you let us know when renewables will supply 100% of the east coast grid and no the answer is NOT "net zero by 2050". If you keep insisting it is that will demonstrate conclusively that you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Perhaps you might like to have a chat first with your one mate in the cubby house over some waffles?

"You said in post Post #: 62375376 that ze renewables were supplying "35% of the east coast grid as I type". I asked you when they will supply 100%. And you come back with "net zero by 2050"? If you do not know the answer just say "I don't know"."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.