Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-672

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Well Elle

All is well for the good people of Salmon Gums, Munglinup, Neds Corner, Gibson, Condingup, Grass Patch, etc.

Your inattentive reading and inability to read maps means that you might have worried them for nothing

The article quoted by acorn notes:

"The Western Green Energy Hub would stretch over 15,000 square kilometres from near the South Australia border out west across the Nullabor towards the mining towns of Kalgoorlie and Boulder and the coastal town of Esperance."

My last hint on map reading is that the little blue dot on the map denoting the technology campus most likely is near or in Eucla - i.e. "near the South Australian border".

I believe th project is located mostly in the desert, while not being in wither the Great Victoria Desert nature Reserve nor the Nullabor National Park.

No, I have not been to Esperance, but I would love to travel across the Nullabor with my EV. Maybe once the project is up and running, other EV enthusiasts and I will come and visit. Just like the Big Battery in South Australia, such projects are likely to provide a boost to local tourism (post COVID lockdowns).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.