Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-712

1. 29,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I understand what you mean, I have mixed up the positive thoughts and negative thoughts in an experiment involving only a few different personalities so the sample size makes it invalid as a proper repeatable experiment and found that the power of positive thought is a winner.

Unfortunately the downside to the power of positive thought is that there’s always a Wall somewhere/sometime that the individual hits

I won’t argue that some who harness the power of positive thought also seem to have a few advantages (I’ll call it luck but acknowledge that the forms of luck are endless) that prolong their run.
    Great! Good in them is what I truely believe.
    It is great to see someone doing well, not everyone who seem to be “ living the dream” is a bad person, greedy pig or a thief.

Of course we always spot a few of those types along the journey of life don’t we?

PS The sample size shrinks a bit more when the personalities are just me
    —-
    I reckon as long as you are thinking you are living and 50% isn’t acceptable, thinking or just living isn’t a possible good result.

As a way to define that?
    I am optimistically pessimistically certain that today looks great, the future could be rosier that I perceive and just like the Tide Charts /Moon Phases life will go up and down similar to a heartbeat.

Highs and lows are good, only the very lucky miss out on the low lows but we never really know if we are lucky do we?
    Then again, it could be said that those who plummet low can appreciate the rises more than those who never seem to dip?

Change shouldn’t scare people as much as it seems too, IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.