No point in continuing this discussion. I'm not willing to...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    No point in continuing this discussion.

I'm not willing to undergo the necessary lobotomy to join your side of the argument.
    And your not willing to look with an open mind at any counter points no matter how reasonable they may be.

Of course this was obvious right from your first post that i replied to.

Its important that counter arguments are put to ensure loud activist ideology doesn't just wash unopposed. Sadly modern society is awash with doom sayers predicting calamitous outcomes in the hope of driving society down pathways intended to line their pockets.

It doesn't take much effort to see flaws and their are plenty of lived examples globally of the folly look at Europe for example.

Acorn and those like you just pause for a moment and give it some real thought look at the state of Europe, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom, and even the USA for real world examples of how this ideological train wreck is unfolding. Look at the hypocrisy of those like Charles Schwab, John Kerry, Al Gore, the Big Tech Billionaires in Silicon Valley, and a few choice local examples like Canon-Brookes and Twiggy. All lining their pockets while demanding society at large reduce its standard of living while they personally continue to indulge in lavish lifestyles and line their pockets.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.