Accelerate the World's Transition to Sustainable Energy - to fight Anthropogenic Climate Change, page-8041

1. 14,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I'm sorry to burst your Bubble but in regard to the statistics of total co2 created in the whole 2 processes of nuclear vs wind solar panel which are not reliable because that point hasn't been proven because no such grid exist in Australia or anywhere else for that matter. not to mention resources used to make solar panels and wind turbines and also the dangers they can create in regard to lightning strikes or starting bushfires after the lightning strike. and the beautiful views being obstructed by what looks like should be on the front of a large plane sticking out of the ground.

Just go ask people who live next to them who complain about the swooshing sounds at night keeping them awake, who want them removed.

IM SORRY BUT NUCLEAR WINS HANDS DOWN, when you do a comprehensive study that incorporates the whole aspect starting from the mining of resources then the construction of then the maintenance of and then disposal of material of the used product in an environmentally friendly way, it doesn't add up, so you are Wrong.

What you should be more concerned about is that published in the Journal of environmental science on August 2nd, 2022 was an article claiming that chemicals from plastics are at a dangerous level in rainwater namely Perfluoroalkyl and Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).
    not to mention the hormone mimick chemical that messes with gender development in mammals whilst in the pre-embrionic stage.

But just like the never-ending arguments about co2 and man-made fossil fuels creating it, it just keeps on going and going, imagine a world without some sort of plastics of any kind, IMPOSSIBLE my friend because these habits were meant to make life easier. I wonder how many women who have just had babies, oh I mean berthing persons I should say, I don't want to leave out all those males having babies as well, are going to go back to cloth nappies that you rewash and use again in the water now that is full of dangerous chemical according to the journal.

This argument and measures of saving the world seem to be too vague in it's worldly effectiveness, China is still building lots of coal-fired power plants just like many other developing countries around the world, And It seems that the new climate change laws being pushed onto Australian people who are going to pay for it, by the way, lots, in the long run, isn't happening in other places because they are developing countries so the laws don't apply to them.

Gee Wizz Mother nature is so smart I didn't know that such regions of the world didn't have to contribute to climate change because they are still developing. I didn't know that Nature could adjust the controls for the human race I wonder where that office is for that so I can apply for a job, sounds mythical and magical. Does Merlin the wizard work there to.

The whole climate change debate and its effectiveness is a beast with seven heads all on the one body of a single creature, that are all fighting and biting one another and spewing voracious words of fire and destruction, in effect the whole situation is just like the medical meaning of our existence.

It's called the human CONDITION, except the condition has gotten worse and worse and so out of control, it's like the joke about the elephant that defecates too much and so they use a cork to shove up its anus to stop it from defecating. Eventually, someone has to be brave enough to take the cork out before the elephant explodes anyway. Just like climate change except the cork is all the debating and useless argument over the subject which is used as a political weapon anyway. think of the elephant as the world, it is now defecating all over us.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4583/4583091-c02fc42055706c0a8b3b85a592212b0a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.