Still waffling, ducking and weaving and making excuses ?I'm...

1. 35,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Still waffling, ducking and weaving and making excuses ?

I'm still waiting for the facts to back up this fairy tail .

" The batteries all fail to provide the first function due to their limited capacity relative to the demand, i.e. hundreds of megawatts versus gigawatts. Secondly, it is unknown as to, if they were to pass the first requirement, whether they would simulate anything near the required inertia of a synchronous machine. "

When are you going to post some proof for that whopper ?

That's the third of fourth time I've asked you to do that. You've written a cheque that you can't cash . eek.png

Hornsdale won't do any serious frequency control ? There's yet another of your foot in mouth moments.

https://reneweconomy.com.au/tesla-big-battery-outsmarts-lumbering-coal-units-after-loy-yang-trips-70003/

Now you're claiming the Hornsdale battery isn't capable of supporting the SA grid by itself ? Who ever said it could ? Only an idiot thinks a 150mw battery can support a 2500mw grid by itself for any period of time. It is an absolutely pointless suggestion.

You're a showbag shock jock. I've have exposed how little you know about the network. You are trying to lie your way out of your original waffle.

Go and tell some lies somewhere else. rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.