ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

accelerated stability testing

1. 5,891 Posts.
    A couple of notes on some things that I consider relevant to ADO developments -

Firstly the Boardroom Radio interview - 11th May 2011

Click here to listen to Boardroom Radio interview

The main points I took from this

* 1 major European bead manufacturer voiced an interest in a mixngo activated product for use in the seperations market. "Highly likely in collaboration with them generate a best in class bead"

Dynal is the leading manufacturer in the bead market with I think about 50% market share of a $1B per annum market and one of the companies it has been stated we are working with. What is very encouraging is the recent ADO presentation from the Aus Biotech convention

Aus Biotech Presentation Sept 2011

The main slide that interested me was the second last titled

"Protein Binding With Mix&GoTM is Stable"

This slide clearly shows that Dynals leading bead the Dynabeads M-270 are no comparison to mixngo coated beads.

Life Technolgies / Invitrogen website

It would stand that Dynal would have the most to lose if they started losing market share due to their market leading products no longer being dominant.

Just to speculate - lets say Dynals bead sales were $500m per annum - I am sure Anteo could negotiate 10% royalty for a $50m pa injection to ADO.

Invitrogen acquires Dynal Biotech for $300m

This in my opinion would be a company very keen to get exclusive rights on the beads before Anteo signs with an IVD company that uses a competing bead manufacturers beads.

Back to the second last slide on the Aus Biotech presentation -

"Mix&Go™ is very stable in accelerated stability trials"

From further research after my last post on the stability testing -

It seems to me the very last step in any new product is stability testing - There are two types

1. Realtime stability testing - as it says is done in real time and reslts are measured every 3 months in the first year for instabiility and every 6 months in year 2

2. Accelerated stability testing - this is done at the same time the realtime testing is taking place - It tests the tests etc under increased temperature etc for any instability - The first test is done at 0 months, then again at 3 months and then 6 months.

"If no significant change occurs during six-month's accelerated and real time stability testing,the product will be allowed to place in the market with a provisional shelf-life of up to twenty-four months. However, real time stability testing should be continued up to the proposed shelf-life. The manufacturer should have a system of recall in place so that the sale any batch which does not remain within the limit of approved product specification be stopped within twenty-four hours"

Aus Biotech presentation -

"Accelerated stability trials (3 mths, 37oC) of Mix&Go™antibody coupled beads show no loss in sensitivity and dynamic range"

So to me it looks as if the 3 month testing that was successful occurred before September when this presentation was put together - Which at a guess the 6 month date at latest would be the end of November??

During this 6 month period accelerated stability trial would be a time when negotiations and contracts could be finalised subject to the final testing.

* Mark Bouris joined the company in August this year

This quote from Geoff Cumming from the Boardroom Radio interview this year -

"Without wanting to put a timeframe on it id just state that positive cashflows are now in the consideration of the board and were now factoring these outcomes into our plans for the future"

What outcomes I wonder?? - Since then we have new directors Sam Andersen with financial and corporate legal experience and Mark Bouris whose reputation speaks for itself.

"Global leading IVD companies currently undertaking real time stability testing and associated studies for Mix&Go™"

Perhaps alot of the real action took place earlier this year around the boardroom radio interview and then Mark Bouris comes on board in August with deals already happening?

A quote to keep in mind from Geoff from Wholesale Investor video earlier this year -

"I would suggest before the end of this year we will have several licencees in this market" - Geoff Cumming talking about signings in IVD market

Wholesale Investor Video

All the above in my own opinion and happy to be corrected on any info or figures not correct.

Bought more today - thankyou sellers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.974K 137.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 562615 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.