MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Construction of the A$70 million Goondicum Project, comprising...

1. 275 Posts.
    Construction of the A$70 million Goondicum Project, comprising the mine, processing plants and associated infrastructure, is well advanced, with commissioning of commercial production schedules in June 2007.

A strong marketing programme has already resulted in sales of 45% of the first year's production, with significant agreements extending for up to five years.

Initially, three industrial minerals will be produced from the deposit - apatite, feldspar and ilmenite. Another mineral, titanomagnetite, is currently under advanced technical and commercial product evaluation.

Apatite - which is used as an organic fertiliser is to be sold locally

Titanomagenetite - which is used to wash coal .
    Let's not forget Monto is situated about 70mins from Boundary Hill Coal Mine, Callide Coal Fields and a little further on Dawson Mine.Currently under advanced technical and commercial product evaluation.

Ilmenite - is used as a pigment is paint and plastics.

Feldspar - used in glass manufacture.

I have been watching this one for a while and believe me it has been a long wait...but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    SP has dropped recently so I am buying some more. I haven't waited this long to miss out on the change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.