MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

acceleration, page-3

1. 12 Posts.
    The way I see it is Woodside and Chevron are trying to get a stranglehold on all the available gas in the region. If you plan to build an LNG plant (Chevron) or have one and want to expand (Woodside Pluto) you will be bullish in the chances you take to get more gas. The only way Woodside can bolster there NPV in the next 5-7 years is by constructing another train. MEO gas could be the answer. There CEO knows he needs to keep finding gas because they do not have enough in that area for a second and/or third train.

The way I see it is the market is a window. Demand and Supply. LNG is big business. World demand is high and Australia can be a key player.

i.e. MEO need to explore and do something with there tenaments. Woodside need gas. Chevron want to out muscle Woodside. It goes on and on. A Wheatstone FEED is starting soon. Who knows Woodside and Chevron might start a bidding war to be a drilling partner with MEO. A potential 5-9 tcf is way too much too ignore. The cards are there. Who will play blackjack?

I think the Government is doing the right thing. Oil/Gas/LNG in WA will be what potentially reignites this country. Lets just hope the government does the right thing and turns Aus town into the Gold plated country its resources represent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.