RAC 0.00% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Accent Therapeutics: What can we learn?, page-20

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Wow, you really are an enigma BioBull. Announcing yourself to the Hot Copper world, not a few days since, armed with a plethora of "facts" and "stats", all based around a company that you didn't at first claim to hold, but then did, but then didn't again.

For an investor with such great "insight", and an eye for detail, I wonder how, if as you claimed just yesterday, you "still" held 10k RAC, you went to the trouble of applying a sentiment, but "forgot" to change your position? Then low and behold, when it suited a little more today, you corrected it? And now I see you've changed it back to Not Held.

Well, I hope you made a few bucks on the remaining parcel you had "still" held on to.

I do wonder though, and based on your words, "still holding a small block" suggesting you at some stage held many more, why it has taken you until a couple of days ago to join Hot Copper? Surely a seasoned pro such as yourself, with such "insight", and such strong "evidence" to back up all your claims, would have had a presence and an opinion much earlier. It also intrigues me that anybody that has held RAC for any amount of time, and in the volumes you are alluding to by calling 10k a small block, that must have made decent money out of the stock, as at no time in RAC's recent history, has it done anything but rise meteorically, is still bagging it? Strange, when the natural reaction would surely be gratitude.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here now. You're insight is an absolute godsend, and I look forward to your musing on other stocks, which are surely imminent.

Oh, and if RAC is a dog, would you mind sharing your picks and holdings. I'd be super excited to see what a strong prospect looked like on the bull-o-meter, if RAC is hardly registering.

And on that point, I also have a bull-o-meter. You have broken it in the last two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $100.0K 59.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 601 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 4823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.