RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

Accent Therapeutics: What can we learn?, page-21

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I think (oxymoronbiggrin.png), everybody is just tired and should just be given some space as well as the benefit of the doubt. Thinking back to Dec 2019. RAC has made huge progress. May not always feel that way. An outsider may think a year on and we only have a new strategy, but the new strategy has SOOOOO MUCH research and work behind it. Measure x 500, cut once. Very excited and for the first time there is a slight possibility that my expectation of $100 per share may happen.

Would have been nice if Chipper stuck around a bit longer. He had some interesting thoughts and would have been nice to have explored it a bit more. Bully is just troll so I don't pay too much attention to him. However, if he wants to make an impact as a troll he may need to reconsider his/her approach. Very poorly done.

PS. Congrats on selling. You have also been open that you would sell in the near future. Each of us has its own investment strategy and you are just following yours. Good on you for sticking to your plan. Also please don't stop expressing your opinion. It s only through debate that we learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.