BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Acceptable TakeOverPrice, page-105

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Harvoni does not offer a 99% cure rate, although it is very high and is the first once a day combination therapy to hit the market. Harvoni does have side effects, some serious although less common and also has the potential to reactivate Hep B in some co-infected people who then need another different therapeutic regime to treat or re-treat that serious infection as well. Harvoni can also have lower cure rates in patients with cirrhosis/ liver failure. Harvoni can react with certain medications for example psychiatric medications and cholesterol drugs. Harvoni can also be complicated to use with patients who also have HIV and are already on antiviral medication for that disease.

I think it’s absolutely awesome that you personally had a great outcome using Harvoni as most people do, society is blessed to have access to this drug, it was certainly a game changer, but my point is there seems to be room for improvement- if that’s possible.

However IF there is a possibility that BIT225 could end up doing a better job, have even less side effects or interactions with other medications like HIV regimes or even dare I say it cure say HIV and Hep C or B concurrently, or not risk reactivating virus’ other then I think rather than missing the train BIT225 might create a whole new station/ platform.

The fact is until the data is known and interpreted it’s too early in my opinion to say this aspect is not viable. Good luck all… Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.