NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

acceptances are at 30%, page-25

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Spot on homeales... there is the slim chance MQG and MM are buying on behalf of BCP and if so they will pretty much have the 50.1% so we will find out next week when they change hands in order to pressure minority holders to take up the offer as soon as possible. But I think this is unlikely... is especially not the style of MM from what I can gather from their history.
    More likely the institutions are in it for an arbitrage profit with the possibility, as in this case, of being able to pressure for a sweeter profit.
    I don't think its game up at all... just the opposite for minority holders like ourselves... a better offer coming our way is most probable.
    I think we have nothing to lose by holding and finding out what comes next week at least.... in all honesty, I have no fear of the offer not even getting over the line. BCP as majority holder will probably bring some sense to this board of imbeciles and look towards conserving revenue for production (Linnepan) rather than cowboy dusters.
    In the words of the great Bamboo... hold... hold... hold
    My honest thoughts and rationale but each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.