SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Accepting a referred customer is not illegal

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2033
    I do not understand what all these non holders are going on about.
    When I last checked it was not illegal to accept a referred customer from another person or company.
    Miggster is fully controlled and operated by Emerge gaming.
    A customer is referred to Emerge gaming ,Emerge gaming then sends the potential customer information and billing arrangements to join Miggster ,how does that make it a Pyramid scheme ,how is it illegal to accept a potential customer for the use of a legal gaming site.
    Since when has it become illegal for the big telecommunication companies to accept referred customers from all them door knocker and annoying people working for marketing companies who ring you to buy into the product they are selling for another company.
    This is Emerge gaming ,not Crowd1 Emerge gaming.
    Going by the comments spewed from many ,the ASX needs to step in and de list all the existing phone companies ,because according to many comments ,they commit illegal practices by accepting referred customers.
    I do suggest that concerned commentators go and visit all the big tech company threads and tell then how illegal it is to accept a referred potential customer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2046137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.