NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hi all,Robbo has just produced another very informative MTN post...

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    Hi all,

Robbo has just produced another very informative MTN post on Sharetrader.

I have reproduced it on here, which I hope Robbo would not mind :)

Cheers

Posted - 23/09/2005 : 2:41:41 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTN (MARATHON)

Have just broken 57 cents today Joe.....
    MTN is not, IMO.... a day trader special stock...

What will happen, in my view and estimation, is one of the following:

(a) They will quietly but suddenly just put MTN into a Trading Halt and come out with significant announcement... whereby to get back into MTN you will need to pay a significant Premium to current price...

(b) Money from OVerseas will suddenly flood into MTN unnannounced. MTN has proven, in its trading history, to be rather unique, in that as a north of 50 cents share stock, it can suddenly "turn it on" and absorb LARGE buy orders of $50 K and $70k and $120K each, and have a daily turnover of say $ 4-6 millions.... which will also have effect/impact ....>>> IMO....>>>... of taking price to over $1.00...

(c) Remember that if the drilling programme confims the JORC status on Mount Gee, and indeed upgrades from inferred to indicated for the 33000 tonnes, and confirms a paleochannel of say 20 metres only of Measured Uranium at Mount Gee, the price will sail pst $2.00 in an instant.

(d) Remember also, that many of the other U Juniors are ONLY at the "pegging of tenements" stage... It is like putting up a travelling circus TENT.

They say: ".... right ho ...this looks like a nice spot... we'll will put a series of wooden... pegs...yep...PEGS...that is all, "pegs" ... and mark out, this "pegged" spot as being "hopefully" and wishfully prospective ???? ----fingers crossed, and that this is now our "pegged out": propsective (hopefully) spot for a while....:

That is not a defined Uranium Resource Joe.

That is a hope and a wish.

That is why Marathon(MTN) is just being Calm and being a bit relaxed and quiet at present ......until all the froth, the Noise and bubble and squeek settles down.....

See, in my view Joe, iMarathon is a bit different, from many of the U hopefuls....

...." Why so Robbo ?" I hear you enquire ??

The reason plainly, IMO, is as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Sentence One 1 )
    Marathon (MTN)are not just scouting around the desert, pegging, hoping and looking and wishing..... to find a Uranium Resource.

(Sentence 2)
    Marathon have a U Resource. Marathon have a JORC inferred Uranium Resource. It is there. Found, and already owned by Marathon(MTN) 100%. It is also JORC inferred Uranium Resource presently. Do you realize in time; how far ahead that puts them to most others Joe?? Do you realize how that changes the Risk profile of MTN compared to just "lookers/explorers, for U" --- Joe?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@ >>> ... Can you discern the difference, between these above two (2) Sentences ....Joe?

If not, then let us know, and I will have another crownie, and add a bit of flesh(detail) to the bone....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .... So Joe, IMO....

No matter how disparaging some folk may be, that is why the share(MTN) did NOT go back to 20 cents which was the price I bought it at. It almost cannot really. No matter how much people throw the stones, the unarguable support at 50 cents and now 56-57 cents is as Solid as.

Currently there is a LOT of noise around the Uranium Sector. Some people will make quick money from the bubble, squeek, and froth and the noise.... Some people will not be the winners in tha game of musical chairs though.....

Good luck to all of 'em.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is not, IMO.... what many of the Investors in MTN are all about.

Just be patient. Not long, IMHO.... now.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.