A3D 0.00% 5.0¢ aurora labs limited

The couple of times I have spoken to Grant Mooney, he has been...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The couple of times I have spoken to Grant Mooney, he has been arrogant and dismissive and like I have stated before, he claimed to be one of the "best " directors on the ASX ! I am going through all announcements and will be passing to my legal team and my understanding is that if we can prove deceptive practice ie: continuous announcements that regurgitated the same "we are in talks with defence " etc and nothing has come of it but yet continue to state this without results, we can through the courts get the directors to have to prove each announcement and the onus is on the directors to prove they are not misleading or NOT being deceptive! I know Grant reads on Hotcopper as he mentioned that he has seen my posts! LETS wait and see how this progresses and if my legal advice states that there is a case to be made, then I will take it on! I am sick and tired of directors have NO accountability and continue to draw a salary without any results and once the money runs dry they do a credit raising and continue this practice until no one dares to invest and then they close shop and move to a new asx venture like nothing ever happened!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $156.6K 3.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343500 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 66430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 553233
Last updated 15.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.