WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi RY When I look at it from an OZ point of view, I do not...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi RY

When I look at it from an OZ point of view, I do not expect the local market to be able to sell 611 units per the 20 odd counters it has here. But saying that the Japan/China market would need to move a whole heap more units than Korea

Also, as an example
    Did a release of a DVD movie a few years ago. The initial sellin was 100k+ in units. It sold out within first month, Sold in another 50k units (or there abouts) and that continued to fall away as the months past until it found the cheap isle and is now I imagine just replenished when needed. (no longer work there)

The wand and most products will work in this manner, so the initial frenzy is huge when it is successful, its just a matter of time to see how it progresses post the China and Japan launch, so who knows what it would average too. But the $ are booked so that is real, just a matter of waiting for the year end to see what gets booked then, and a little bit more info from the notes.

Your number would also be higher as the figures would be in USD and need converting to AUD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.