WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I don't think comparing a DVD title's typical unit sale movement...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I don't think comparing a DVD title's typical unit sale movement is anyway typical of this Eyecream product. DVD's highest value will be when it is a new title, as it gets older its selling power diminishes. A cosmetics product on the other hand, particularly if it is already a product on the market, will certainly get a lot of interest at repackaging launch but if successful, will induce more customers and repeat purchases of the same product. I doubt you'll get someone buying the same DVD title again because they liked it the first time they watched it.

I think there is some misunderstanding by some of how this typically evolves, the initial Korean sales are just at ramp-up stage, I wouldn't expect sales to fall off from this point, I would expect them to increase, particularly based on the positive reviews that have been received from the initial launch. We will see truer figures once supply demands are fine tuned and the full rollout occurs across the world. It make take another 12 months to fully appreciate the value of this one product to OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.