RFX 0.00% 11.0¢ redflow limited

I do understand that it is not clear whether all income from...

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

I do understand that it is not clear whether all income from sales has been accounted for yet. An announcement on the status of sales and manufacturing would be very welcome. 

On top of that, in the last article, They said that the factory is not capable of cash flow positive operations even if operating at 250 per month. And they’re only planning 150 in Dec. That’s a significant departure from the targets laid out in the investor presentation of 2017, and reiterated several times since which forecast cash flow positive by the end of this year. It means they won’t now get to cash flow positive until they open the next line; or do something radical (perhaps a joint venture with a Telco?). What are they going to do?

Whatever the plan, their publicly stated targets need an overhaul.  It’s not something that moving a bit of revenue by a few months will fix. As investors, we need reassurance that the business has a viable plan for profitability and by when. I actually think they have the right people now who can do it, or I’d be a solid “sell”, but the 2017 plan that’s the only guidance we’ve got now is out the window and needs updating. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1006 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 88385 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.