AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Accounts don't lie

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Despite the negative spin concerning B4M, the cashflow report is telling. A couple of things to point out.

1) In the June quarter, 409000 lbs uranium was produced, with a value of about $20 million at teh budgeted selling price. That's a future $5 million to AGS. This compares to production costs for the quarter of $237K (yes, that's a K). I assume that they're being billled for their share in arrears, still, at some point the cash from sold uranium will appear on the accounts a receipt.

2) Currently producing at about 290000 lbs/month. Next quarter should give about 870000 lbs uranium with a value of $43 million (almost $11 million is AGSs share). The budget for production next quarter is $6.5 million.

3) Given that the administration for next quarter is predicted to be $5.5 million compared to the current $900k, it's obvious that that represents the settlement outcome. But that is, of course, a once off.

4) Despite some lower estimates I've heard, there's still $17.5 million in the kitty.

Over the next quarter, cash could drop to possibly $5 million, but then sales are expected from August, and there'll be a big pile of the yellow stuff ready to go by then.

So it looks like there should be an operating profit for AGS of about $4.5 million per quarter, down to about $3.6 million after admin costs.

I hope we don't see any more headlines that say things about Australias newest uranium mine losing money.

I've changed my sentiment back to "Buy".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.