AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Accounts don't lie, page-66

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi seanv.

it may simply mean they would like to be making more of a profit than what they are and yes owning more of four mile would mean more of a profit for them assuming it is making a profit which it is going by the latest program and budget.

and this is part of my point. i think it sux that a program and budget is released via the asx that indicates both alliance and quasar will make a profit and then say stuff that results in journalists writing stuff like:

"SOUTH Australia’s newest mine will lose money and won’t create any jobs."

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/busin...e-near-arkaloola/story-fni6uma6-1226966919583

and in my very first conversation with quasar and/or heathgate i was told to go and talk to the journalist about this. the journalist wrote it. so go and talk to him.

now finally if something has change at four mile between the january asx program and budget announcement and the "not economic' comment then it should be addressed via the asx shouldn't it.

i am more than happy for anyone to explain to me where i am wrong on any matter. no one has yet.

i am a reasonable honest decent person that likes to believe that there is good in everyone. this is not a witch-hunt. why can't everyone just get on and be open. the corporate stuff is all going to eventuate anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.