AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Accounts don't lie, page-76

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    "quasar is standing by this "not economic" comment." What I cant understand is the stand alone plant that AGS wanted to build was going to process for something in the low $20's. Is Quasar"s gear unproductive?. The extra cost for well field development is that what has been spent on the wells, or new on going drilling required in future, or both? I have seen other estimates for costs of mining uranium over the years, in what I would assume arent as favourable circumstances and they were in the $20's.
    "now all the info from four mile is going to be released ongoingly because 25% is held by ags."
    I would be surprised if production from any uranium mine could be kept a secret. All sorts of tax and security implications. I am sure I have seen information on production at Beverly, and they have been losing big bucks the last few years.
    "PS: The "market" (i.e. the low sp) is normally always more or less correct!"
    I disagree, a market for a stock is made up of numerous individuals and entities. They all have different circumstances and perceptions. To a degree they are influenced by the same fundamentals and technical indicators for the stock, and economic considerations for the company and investors. This makes for herd behavior. Probably we are in a bear market or at best things are static. There is the potential for a serious financial crisis overhanging the markets (Europe/America/Asia etc...). This means investors arent in an optimistic frame of mind, they havent been making easy money so they dont want to risk what they have left. In the case of AGS it seems to have taken a poison pill with the attitude of directors to shareholders, and there seem to have been some bad calls in the past. Often a spec stock will become over sold especially in a poor general market. In my opinion there is potential for AGS to rerate if we get some positive response to the sale. If a multi national is prepared to offer 100's of millions even if we dont accept, it must support perception of the companies value.
    It is nought, it is nought, sayeth the buyer but when be goes his way he boasteth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.