AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Accounts don't lie, page-81

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    Markets are always changing, Joe Blogs has to be on his toes and adapt as best he can. I think manipulated share prices is one aspect and misleading and or insufficient information is another. Mismanagement or bad calls by a company board has been around donkeys years.

I think with manipulated stock prices you have to pick buying in as best you can, buy value and either use some sort of stop loss or ride out volitility. At a guess the manipulation is less with dividend paying stocks. Some times the manipulation may be to your advantage. I ignore it, I cant do anything about it, I dont watch the trades.

Misleading or insufficient information is a more serious problem in my experience. You have to read between the lines and be on the look out for inconsistencies and things that dont quite add up. You learn this from mistakes and experiences. It is a necessary skill in investing.

Metalduster said my posts were inconsistent (or something) and that is true, my opinion is always changing, hopefully evolving. Most of the time with AGS there hasnt been a lot of material to form definite conclusions. I kinda like AGS, its my only holding at the moment. I suppose that makes me biased. I have said some unkind things about IG and management in the past. I suspect Heathgate contributed to the ill will between the companies. I am guessing IG is very angry with the money he has lost and the tarnish to his reputation. The shareholders to have lost money and face. Being bitter probably isnt fruitful, change the board, call an egm these could be positive but the anger is unnecessary. Make the most of the situation unfolding now. Learn from the experience, adapt. If you want fish its better to be given a fishing line and some instructions than be shouted a fishermans basket at the restaurant. May be the big boys have cleaned everything out but I still hear of good catches being made from time to time. Money is good for supporting your self and family, doing your duty, but your heart and spirit are as critical to your well being as your bank balance. Forgive pass sins and focus on getting the present and future right.

This might be starting to sound like advice, I cant help it, so treat it with the utmost caution. Dont take advice from some random on the internet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.