CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

With respect Perivale, the corporate play is GF! The current...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    With respect Perivale, the corporate play is GF! The current shareholding of GF is not their primary consideration. Rather, if the greenfields ground turns up trumps which is a pretty fair chance, GF will then be trying to work out the best way of taking the whole program, lock, stock and barrel because CQT will simply be irrevelant to them. But they will have to pay for it!

If you want the shareprice to go through the roof right this instant as every investor/shareholder currently seems to desire, ready yourself for some more frustration .... at least until some instos come on board with some firepower. They will move it up to a certain value, I would suggest around 85c to 95 c (but pls do not hold me to that!) given what has turned up thus far. Of course, the insto involvement also becomes an integral part of the larger corporate play.

This is very exciting and about to get even more so. People have to do what they must do. History tells us that resource upgrades, assay results, and all other related announcements do sfa to the shareprice of CQT. But one thing I am sure, an active corporate play will take it out of the reach of us all. I am patient and can sense what is about to play out but this is conditional on a continued flow of positive results for both MC and the Goldfields JV greenfields program.

Hope that helps Perivale. I am loaded to the gills with the stock atm and if the price erodes too much more, I will be more than happy to jump in to dollar cost my current holding.

I am not a ramper of stocks but but I will go on record as saying that this space will be worth a glance over the next week or so imo.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.