GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

boogie17 getting to where they are today and having the...

1. 294 Posts.
    boogie17 getting to where they are today and having the expertise to get involved in all the ventures that have already been mentioned is where the money has gone.
    To develop sofware and run a business obviously costs money. That is where the money has gone.
    To my knowledge there are no other companies that have the technology, expertise and skill to do what GCN are capable of doing right now.
    How much it would cost for another company to be able to replicate what GCN can do today I would not have a clue.
    My main concern is that GCN is the leader in what they are able to do. I am sure other companies would be doing similar things if they had the expertise and technology to do it.
    At this point in time I do not see any others putting up their hand wanting to do it, because quite frankly there are no companies to my knowledge who can.
    To make the assumption that for a new player to come in today it would costs peanuts is just that, an assumption.
    Let me know of the company that could do it for peanuts and I will call them and find out.
    That's the best I can do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.