GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Hi tradesman.Just a comment in relation to your preference about...

1. 294 Posts.
    Hi tradesman.

Just a comment in relation to your preference about GCN'S relationship with P1.
    Keep in mind that the GCN share price will not remain at the levels it is now if and when P1 lists or infact IF we receive other positive news.
    I believe the stock will be re-rated once the listing date is announced.
    It is like the person who says he will buy into a mining company once they have come out with excellent drill results. Unfortunately you can't have yhe best of both worlds. By then it is too late because the shares will no longer be available at that bargain basement price. .
    I believe GCn's share price is currently trading at these levels because there is still some doubt in the minds of many about the success of Wi Fi.

There are also those that perhaps are not convinced that the P1 listing will actually happen.

That is why GCN is currently trading at 3c. It is still considered a speculative stock, as it should be.
    Once the company illustrates that it has got on going revenues and it becomes cash flow positive, the knockers of GCN will be put back into their box.
    Until such time these people will continue to put doubt in the minds of investors because GCn have not got the figures to argue against them at this point in time.

Unfortunately for you and other investors who wish to buy when there is concrete evidence that suggests GCN is going to be a successful company, the share price will no longer be at these levels,

It is called risk verses reward. The greater the risk the greater the reward tradesman.

Sandfire was a risky investment at 20c but carried much less risk at 1.50, because they had found enough gold and copper to justify that inflated share price.
    I know what price I would have preferred to have bought my stock. The big winners in Sandfire were those that took the risk before it became a certainty. They had already made 7 times their money before the next group of investors who wanted to be sure decided to become shareholders.

I decided to become a shareholder in GCN when there was still a risk attached to it. Time will tell if that was the correct decision or not.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.