GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

accounts, page-98

1. 294 Posts.
    ximing you asked me if I still like GCN. If you have read my previos posts you would know my thoughts on that subject.
    In my opinion we are now entering what could very well be the most exciting time in the companies history.
    Wi fi is about to be launched. The company has already announced what advertisers are getting involved and we will be getting the names of other companies in the next week or so.
    So for the first time in the companies history we will be seeing ongoing revenues. This in itself is a major step forward. Throw into the mix, the connections in China and of course the P1 listing. All positive stuff looking into the future.

There are also many other things going on behind the scenes that the company has already announced.
    I believe that they have many strings to their bow.
    Momentum is currently lacking and confidence has obviously been dented in the markets perception of whether GCN can achieve the things we all hope it can.
    That will not change overnight unfortunately.
    That is why you still see people selling at these levels.
    When people begin to believe that the company is infact beginning to kick some major goals I would expect to see a re-rating of it's shares.
    If you believe the company is on the right track it is a great opportunity to buy some at these levels.
    But this is a decision only you can make for yourself.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.