CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

accounts, page-8

1. 25 Posts.
    dunbum, claired et al...

Interesting times indeed but please read your notices carefully.

Commsec should not be taken as the oracle in fact. Nowhere in any annoucements can I see that Mick Shemanynames has accumulated 'another' 50m shares! ...and I don't believe that there has been anywhere near that number traded at these levels.

F603 announcement dated 30/8/09 noted that Mick is the 'relevant interest holder' in the 50m shares held by 'registered owner' Power United. This does mean he has the votes of these 50m but does not hold any in his own name as well.

If this were the case, he would now be required to lodge a formal takeover, having a relevant interest of 20%+.

Given that there will be an aligning of forces in the lead up to the Extraordinary General Meeting called by Power and that TS now apparently has Evraz on side, no doubt he has sought disclosure of relevant interests on the Merril Lynch holding.....assuming of course that it is not proprietary and that with all their recent troubles they are not indeed the ones doing all the selling which has pushed the price down!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.