EMH 3.57% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Accretive Time Line

1. 7,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Finally we now have a new target , based on some whispers at the AGM , November may be the target .
    I feel that this is the last of the bad news and from now on in til then I suspect there may be 3 announcements per month whilst we get to the DFS . Here are tfifteen I suspect may happen over this time :
    1, Increased Production plan maybe to 75,000 tonnes .
    2, New legislation in Czech republic to simplify permitting . Similar to that of Germany .
    3, Acceptance of grant from Just Fund .
    4, Additional funding from EU including Tax breaks across the supply chain .
    5, VW officially announce Gig Factory in Czech .
    6, Pilot plant gets up and running with success of Lithium production .
    7, Feed study success .
    8, EIA completion and success .
    9, Some permits granted .
    10, Cez announce partner and announce a Gig Factory ( JV with a Korean Player maybe ) .
    11, Offtake agreement finalised with VW .
    12, Offtake with CEZ finalised .
    13, Offtake with another party unknown at this stage .
    14, Official German Gov support .
    15 , Maybe Finance package announced .
    15 announcements pending and they are only some of the ones I know any one know some more , and there will be ones that come out of the blue that we have no idea about , we could get 30 announcements now in ten months ie 3 a month . What A great time to be on this stock now , limited free float supply , bots will outbid buyers when they start , I really do believe we are now at the station and about to start a great journey , I for one are looking forward for a great year . Mmmmm dare I say $10 by Xmas , I know have made these predictions B4 , but this time I feel it in my bones . Cheers Long term holders to a great new year in 2023 .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $23.08K 82.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22148 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 11341 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.