ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

accumilation, page-10

1. 232 Posts.
    Thanks Boom,

I think you have misunderstood my points but you were slightly on the right path. My point is that people keep talking about this very small Bindoon area out of the 100% EL's that BAU have. Whether the Chittering residents eat them alive or not, WHO CARES, Its 5% out of 100%. ONCE AGAIN, I hope people can fathom this and stop going on about an issue that really is not much of a concern to me or to the BAU team. If they can't mine there, they'll just pick up and mine in the other 17,000sq Km area's they have. They already have a mine application under consideration with the state government in bunbury, Refinery site and plans under way and you think the big plans of BAU are going to be affected by a small amount of residents and 1.44sq km of land? Trust me the BAU team are not concerned at all. There big plans are full steam ahead and SDGM planning a massive exploration drilling program in the new year with preliminary assessment already advanced. So I can assure everyone that there a big things expected and if SDGM find a massive resource, just like the Billion ton iron ore resource they recently found in china, then all I can say is that, I told you so, and all people who criticised them now will surely be sorry. BAU have already forgotten about this chittering business and have moved ahead with MD Dan Ternardi and the CFO currently in Melbourne/Sydney following up of there September roadshow while December newsletter on its way in the next few days aswell. All operation as per normal. The issue in chittering was just a little wake up call, and I'm also glad for that wake up call. They did everything they could according to laws and regulations to please all related residents but if someone cannot be pleased, they will never be pleased and you cannot blame the BAU team for that.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92961 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.